Thursday, February 28, 2019

Creating Abundance & Law of Attraction

This article first appeared here: Reiki Rays

Understanding the Term

I love this graphic and use is frequently!
"Reiki's Light"
Most of us don’t understand the power behind the Law of Attraction or that our thoughts create the reality of what is our ‘Life situation’. Recently, I began working with the Law of Attraction on a regular basis and things began changing almost instantaneously for me. Working with the Law of Attraction might mean different things to different people, but for me it means I’m actively creating a Life of Abundance.

When I say ‘abundance’ it doesn’t necessarily mean financial gain and riches. Abundance for me is an all-encompassing word that means that my Life is full and rich: Body, Mind and Spirit, which then extends to other aspects and areas. Whilst actively working with the Universal Law of Attraction, I also utilize Reiki because Reiki has become an integral part of my daily living. I simply think about the symbols and they manifest and surround me.

How it Works 

Reiki
The Law of Attraction says that what you focus on you will attract more of. So, if you’re focused on the mountain of debt you may have, you will attract more debt into your Life. If you focus on making more money, however; more money will come to you. It’s a very simple way of being and thinking, yet it’s not easy. It takes effort, focus and time to manifest what it is you want to create in your Life.

And, as with anything in Life, you have to do the footwork. So, I want to be healthy and I need to take the steps to create my state of health. Whilst taking the steps towards health, ie., eating consciously, drinking  plenty of fresh, clean water, moving as much as possible, I am focusing on the fact that I am healthy and whole. This creates my healthy state of being. 

 We are Powerful

Abundance can mean abundance in any aspect of your Life

We can have, do or be anything we wish. It’s simply a matter of creating. We create our reality ~ I know people say it often, but do they honestly believe it? I’m going to write that again: We can have, do or be anything we wish. 

When working with the Law of Attraction, it’s important to ‘act as if’. By that I mean this: If you want a new car, but your finances won’t allow for a new vehicle at this time, you simply state aloud: “I love my new car!” and say it and feel it as though you already have it.
 
Believing + Feeling = Manifestation
Say is as often as you wish during the day. Do this for a few minutes at a time every day ~ or as often as you want to. Visualize yourself driving that new car, and really relish the FEELING of driving that new car. BELIEVE you already have the car! Yes, be daring! Take that leap of faith ~ and soon, that new car will be yours.

Believe!

If you hold yourself back by thinking or saying: “I can’t afford a new car.” Or “I don’t deserve a new car” manifesting that new car will not work. We need to truly act as if we already have whatever it is we are manifesting. We truly need to believe that we already have whatever it is we are manifesting. This is the key formula to the Law of Attraction: BELIEVING + FEELING = Manifestation

If you wish to increase your capacity to create the Life of your dreams with Reiki, do it! Reiki Energy is subtle and supreme and you can use any of the symbols that resonate with you to do this. I love CKR and I learned from my Reiki Master over 20 years ago that CKR is the ‘Power Symbol’. So, when I’m in need of empowerment I often call upon CKR.


 Summarize

The Law of Attraction is not a secret, just as Reiki is no longer secret. There is nothing clandestine about either of these concepts. It’s up to each individual whether or not we believe and use these tools to our advantage. We limit ourselves greatly when we allow our EGO to run our lives. In letting go of EGO, we can do, be and achieve anything! And every single one of us deserves to manifest the Life of our dreams!

With gratitude to all Ascended Masters, Archangels & Beings of Light …

Blessings!
Reiki Nurse

Visit me on the WEB at Reiki's Mystic Circle 

My first book is available now! Reiki's Book

No comments:

Post a Comment